Indoor Mens Soccer Rules
USSF Outdoor Rules will be played but with the following exceptions:
- No Offsides.
- No slide tackling.
- Two – 26 minute halves will be played with running time.
- Indirect Kick-ins will be used instead of throw-ins.
- The defenders must be 5 yards from the ball on all kicks.
- If the ball hits the dome or any of the nets above the field, it will be an indirect kick for the opposing team, closest to the spot where it hit.
- U-13 age bracket and older will play 6 versus 6 (5 field players plus a goalkeeper).
- U-12 age bracket and younger will play 7 versus 7 (6 field players plus a goalkeeper).
- Co-ed teams must have a minimum of 2 females on the field (not including the GK) at all times.
- Goalkeepers are not allowed to punt from their hands or drop kick the ball.
- A YELLOW card indicates that the player must leave the field and sit out for 10 minutes. (Goals DO NOT end a 10 minute penalty) A substitution CAN be made.
- A RED card indicates that the player is ejected for the duration of the game and the team will play short for the remaining time. (Goals DO NOT end a red card penalty).
- The penalty kick for hand balls or direct fouls in the box will be placed at the bottom of the lacrosse circle.
- Must be at least 18 to be manager/coach of a team.
- No gum, food, or drink will be allowed on the field. Any player who is caught will be asked to leave the fields immediately.
- Any conflicts of scheduling must be noted on the registration form for requests to be considered.
- Please check www.ctsportsplex.com 48 hours before your game to confirm your game time.
- In case of inclement weather, please call 203-484-4383 and dial extension 9 for the latest weather updates and cancellations. If time is available, games will be attempted to be made up at a future date.